• The city is just the Forest, but with concrete, exhaust, and things moving much faster than they really have a need to.
• Walk in the Forest | Aware that the breeze | Slips past your skin | Like a leaf on water.
• “Live & Let Live” is the code of the Forest, except when it comes to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I suppose.
• News as giant as an ancient Douglas Fir shadow galloping down the Forest trail. Watch this patch of sunlight. More to come. More to come … .
• “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”
~ Pablo Picasso
• Life in the Forest is the same as life in the city, except for the cars, noise, pollution, and jostling.
• Filling 30 seconds is like traveling near the speed of light. Time slows waaay down, which can be its own reward.
• “If you are still and listen, this moment has the answer.” [via @shiftyourlife]
• Few things on Earth need more love than clear-cut Forests.
• “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
It was here first.” ~ Mark Twain
• Living in the canopy and singing to the sunrise is my idea of a good time.
• ‘Poetry’ should be ‘poet-tree’. With this I think you shall agree.
• “Only after the last tree has died, last river has been poisoned, after last fish is caught, will we realize we can’t eat money.” [via @so_you_know]
• Honey bees in ecstasy. Like pollen, it rubbed off on me.
• As heart and mind open to the beauty of the forest, one realizes the possibility of living life from an entirely new perspective.
• Bless the slugs … wee Forest vacuum cleaners, they be.
• Forest, filled with Forest light | Do not go gentle into that good night.
[with a nod to DylanThomas].
• Do something meaningful until you breathe your last. Protecting Forests is a good place to start … lungs of Mother Earth.
• In the Forest, one wee step at a time leads to one giant shift in the mind.
• “You come to nature with all her theories, and she knocks them all flat.” ~Auguste Renoir
• Lift a rock. The Universe is in each damp moment of life.
• Sweetly scented | Softly sighing | Spirits soaring | Soothing souls.
• “To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment.” ~Jane Austen
• Life in the forest depends on blogging, not logging.
• Lift a rock, find a universe.
• “Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.” ~Denis Waitley
• In the forest, life is in the smallest thing: a moment of stillness and the breath of love.